I am a psychological health consultant and therapist who is specialised in positive health, mental wellbeing, behavioural change and personal development.
I graduated with a Doctorate in Health (Psychotherapeutic Intervention) from the University of Bath, UK. I’m also qualified in clinical hypnotherapy, positive psychology, Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), mindfulness-based therapy, life coaching and counselling. I always obtain further trainings and professional development. I have over ten years of experience in therapy field, to help people to be and to feel their best.
It has been my passion to help people learn how to be their best selves, to be healthy and happy every day. The aim of my therapy is not only to help people to overcome issues that they are experiencing such as stress, anxiety, depression, and emotional instability but also support them to obtain mental wellness and a healthy lifestyle for their holistic health.
I understand how you might be feeling, with all the difficulties and life circumstances that you may feel you cannot choose and cannot control. I have been there myself in the past, the experience of severe stress, anxiety, depression and a mental break down. After I have learned how to take care of myself and recovered. This has given me a vast motivation to study exhaustively about mental health and how to take care of one’s mental wellbeing. Thus far, I am content that I can use my skills and knowledge to help others.
I am a registered and accredited member of The National Counselling Society (NCS), The National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH), Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), a senior member and supervisor of Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists (ACCPH) as well as an associate member National Society of Talking Therapies (NSTT). I always adhere to the code of ethics in my practice, which means you can most definitely rely on certain discretion for your best interests and welfare.
My greatest desire is to support people to flourish, be healthy, happy and successful in what you aim for. I believe that health and happiness is not only the absence of illness but also the presence of wellness, which all of us have a unique potential to create. As we work together, I will do my best to support you to overcome your issues, to bring about the positive changes you desire, and to support you to be the best version of yourself.
Education Background & Continual Professional Development
- Doctorate in Health (Psychotherapeutic Intervention), University of Bath, UK
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling, NCHP, UK
- Advanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Diploma, UK
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), UK
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, National Council of Hypnotherapy, UK
- Diploma in Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP), UK
- Diploma in Professional Life Coaching and Counselling, UK
- Specialist Training in PTSD and Complex Trauma
- Certificate in Online Therapy
- Certificate in Foundations of Psychology
- Certificate in Positive Psychology
- Certificate in Mindfulness Teaching, UK
- Certificate in The Abnormal Mind: An introduction to Psychopathology
- Certificate in Psychology of Depression & Therapeutic Modalities
- Certificate in Psychological Communication & Body Language
- Certificate in Nutrition and Health
- Certificate in Wellbeing Assessment
- Master of Science – Assumption University, Thailand
- Master of Management – Mahidol University, Thailand
- Bachelor of Art – Mahidol University, Thailand
What can I do for you?
I’ve worked with various age group and life circumstances with over ten years of experience.
We can work together to support you to feel happier and healthier, less anxious, remove that severe stress, enable you to feel more able to cope with things in the future. I will do my best with the appropriate combination of therapies to help you feel the way you would like to feel.
You can read more about my approaches here.
Still unsure to reach out for help? Want to find out more?
I know that reaching out for help (or even admitting that you need a helping hand) can be scary. I understand. So I’ve tried to include all the information you might need and answer all the questions you might have in my website. I’ve covered some frequently asked questions here.
If you are not sure that my therapy will suit you, have further questions, or want to know me a little more? Just contact me and we can talk. I provide 15-minute phone consultation, FREE of charge.